Delta WASP 2040 Clay Printer
This professional-grade 3D clay printer expands possibilities for your high school students with accurate and fast printing using ceramic materials. Blending art with technology, the Low-Density Material (LDM) Clay Extrusion System is compatible with paste materials soft enough to pass through the 1 mm nozzle with 4-6 bar of pressure.
Your creators can even interact with prints in progress thanks to the accessible build chamber, adding a human touch to printed pottery, sculptures, and more. Durable aluminum frame and steel printing bed guarantee stability, resulting in precise prints every time. Prints objects up to 15½"H.
Clay Extrusion System and Head are included, and also sold separately to replace parts or convert an existing 3D printer into a clay-extruding printer (requires both extrusion system and head). Printer is 19"L x 17"W x 34"H. Kit includes printer, adapter, white porcelain sample material, and 90-minute training video. See print and software specifications below. Recommended for High School and up.
- Printing Volume: 8" dia x 16"H
- Minimum Layer Height: 0.2"
- Maximum Print Speed: 6" per second
- Maximum Travel Speed: 6" per second
- Acceleration: 20" per second sq
- Temperature: 68-86° F
- Frames and Carters: Metal sheet (lowers machine vibrations for optimal print quality), aluminum, painted steel
- Print Bed: Bed in wooden multi-layer
- Movements: Guides on anodized aluminum
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux;
- Slicing Software: Compatible with all slicing software (Cura – SLic3r – Simplify3D);
- File Types: .stl, .obj, .gcode;