Structural Design Camp
Let creativity flow as students design and build model structures using mechanics and engineering skills!
Hands-on projects help students improve structural engineering skills and understand real-world applications of architecture. With constant demand for larger, greener, safer structures, today's engineers are always facing and solving problems with structure and style. Students do the same as they move through advanced building and blueprinting exercises where they learn the complexities of designing structures and investigate the impacts of external forces. During the 12-day curriculum, students complete step-by-step builds and test their new skills with open-ended building challenges and design projects. See full contents list below. Middle school and up.
- Fischertechnik Manipulatives Sets (400+ parts each), 15 Ea
- Gratnell Organizational Trays, 8 Ea
- Divider Inserts for Gratnell Trays, 15 Ea
- Gratnell Tray Lids, 8 ea.
- Understanding Structures Camp Instructor Guide, 1 Ea
- Understanding Structures Camp Student Guide, 15 Ea
Click here to download a sample of the NGSS-aligned curriculum manual.