STEM Green Screen Production Kit
Transform students’ ability to communicate what they’ve learned with an in-class production studio that promotes creativity and innovation!
There’s no need for a designated media class—simply hang the backdrop in an open space and encourage students to brainstorm with technology to communicate and collaborate! Watch as they bring almost any subject or project to life by creating movies, broadcasts, a history presentation, a game show, short stories, and more! The user-friendly editing software puts students in charge of adding backgrounds and text features to add finishing touches to projects that leave a lasting impression with classmates, teachers, parents, and friends! Kit includes 1 backdrop cloth (9’ x 60"), 1 USB webcam (720p HD w/ built-in microphone), and editing software. Webcam specifications and software requirements listed below. Recommended for Elementary and up.
Editing Software Specifications:
- Minimum of 1GB of free memory
- Minimum Screen Size: 1024 x 768 Pixels
- USB Webcam - included with HB Green Screen Production Kit
Windows PC Users - Minimum Recommended System Requirements:
- A PC running Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Windows XP requires .Net Framework 3.5 SP2, available as a free download from Microsoft's website.
- 30MB of free Hard Disk space.
Mac Users - Minimum Recommended System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- 228 MB of Hard Disk space.
*Software is not compatible with Chromebook.
- Bendable arm for optimal positioning
- Gooseneck microphone
- Suction-type base
- Windows XP, XP2, Vista, Win 7/8/10 & Mac OSx
- Resolution: 1080 x 720
- Rate: 30 FPS
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Imaging distance: 30mm ~ Infinity
- 1x IR LED Light: Infrared light
- Easy capture shutter for still images
- Captured image format: BMP, JPEG, PNG
- Captured video format: AVI, WMV
- Working Temperature: -10° ~ 40°
- Materials: ABS plastic
- Sensor Size: 4386 mm x 3.64 mm
- 500 million pixels
- Cable length: approx. 4’L