Crazy Circuits Sewing Kit
Discover the extra pizzazz circuits add to cloth and paper creations!
Put creativity to the test while learning how to integrate circuits into fabric. With the help of conductive nylon thread and activity cards, students design interactive clothing with the addition of lights. Incorporate lights along the thread and use a pre-programmed Touch Board to add effects. Organize electric components in the plastic storage box when not in use. 24-piece kit includes a touch board, slide switch, 4 battery holders, 10 LEDs, speaker, screw terminal, conductive thread, 5 batteries, and detailed instructions. Fabric not included. Recommended for Upper Elementary and up.
- Touch Board and USB Cable, 1 Ea
- Slide Switch, 1 Ea
- Coin Cell Battery Holder, 1 Ea
- Jumbo 10 mm LEDS, Set of 5
- Mini Surface Mount LEDs, 5 Ea
- Piezoelectric Speaker, 1 Ea
- Screw Terminal, 1 Ea
- Conductive Thread, 1 Bobbin
- CR2032 Batteries, 5 Ea
- AAA Battery Holders, 3 Ea
- Plastic Organizer, 1 Ea
- Lesson Cards, 1 Set