Crazy Circuits Makerspace Kit
Over 160 pieces allow creativity to flow through an entire class while building circuits together!
From large-scale, class-wide projects to setting up individual stations, encourage creativity while designing circuits. Start with lighting up LEGO creations by placing pieces directly on blocks for a well-defined circuit. Other students can create fun wearables by sewing conductive thread onto fabric. Touch and robotics boards expand learning and problem-solving even further by incorporating logic, design, and programming. All pieces are ready for use, no soldering or tools required. Kit includes 5 touch boards, 3 robotics boards, 10 push buttons, 5 switches, 60 LEDs, 5 speakers, 10 rolls conductive tape, 5 bobbins conductive thread, 9 motors, 10 base plates, detailed instructions, project guides, and 50 CR2032 batteries. Ten AA batteries required (not included). Recommended for Upper Elementary and up.
The included digital access to lesson plans aligns to NGSS.
CHOKING HAZARD (1). Not for under 3 yrs.
- Touch Boards and USB Cables, 5 Ea
- Robotics Boards and USB Cables, 3 Ea
- Blink/Fade Boards, 5 Ea
- Pushbuttons, Set of 10 (5 Ea Standard, Jumbo)
- Slide Switches, 5 Ea
- Coin Cell Battery Holders, 5 Ea
- Jumbo 10mm LEDs, 20 Ea
- Mini Surface Mount LEDs, 20 Ea
- Brick LEDs, 15 Ea
- Mini RGB LEDs, 5 Ea
- Piezoelectric Speakers, 5 Ea
- Screw Terminals, 10 Ea
- Conductive Nylon Tape, 10 Rolls
- Conductive Thread, 5 Bobbins
- Alligator Clips, 10 Ea
- CR2032 Batteries, 50 Ea
- AAA Battery Holders, 5 Ea
- Standard Servo Motors, 3 Ea
- Continuous Rotation Servo Motors, 6 Ea
- LEGO Compatible Servo Brackets, 10 Ea
- LEGO Compatible Servo Horns, 10 Ea
- LEGO Baseplates, 10 Ea
- Plastic Organizer, 1 Ea
- Lesson Cards, 1 Set