Circuit Creators Kit
Students use electricity and communication in hands-on experiments to power the world around them!
In this kit, students will discover the properties of communication, circuits, natural hazards, and engineering as they ask themselves “What would help my community stay connected during a time of need?" This integrated NGSS curriculum and activity kit brings Science & Engineering Practices (SEPs) and Cross-Cutting Concepts (CCCs) to life in your classroom. Teacher's guide includes flexible pacing guides that support all levels, cross-curricular integration, as well as printed student notebooks. Curriculum Unit includes 10 breadboards, 10 hand crank generators, 30 LEDs, 30 resistors, 50 jumper wires, 1 multimeter to measure electrical current and voltage produced by the hand crank generator and a variety of reference books. Full contents listed below. Book of Ideas workbooks sold separately. Recommended for Elementary and up.
CHOKING HAZARD (1). Not for under 3 yrs.
Curriculum Unit includes:
- Multimeter, 1 Ea
- Breadboards, 10 Ea
- Hand Crank Generators w/ Wires, 10 Ea
- Buzzers, 10 Ea
- LEDs, 30 Ea
- Resistors, 30 Ea
- Jumper Wires, 50 Ea
- Educator Guide, 1 Ea
- Communication Challenge Introductory Activity Sheets, 30 Ea
- My STEM Stories™ Student Notebooks, 30 Ea
- My STEM Explorer Notes™ Student Experiment Notebooks, 30 Ea
- Teacher Circuit Primer Laminated Sheets, 1 Set
- Using a Multimeter Laminated Sheets, 5 Ea
- Reference Books
- Natural Disasters: Confront the Awesome Power of Nature from Earthquakes and Tsunamis to Hurricanes, 1 Ea
- Extreme Weather, 1 Ea
- National Geographic Kids World Atlas, 1 Ea
Click here to download a sample of the NGSS-aligned curriculum manual.