Adventurer 3 3D Printer
Creative adventures begin with this smart, light, and small 3D printer!
At just under 20 lb with a 15" x 15" x 16" form factor, the Adventure 3 goes where you do. Easily transport it from makerspace to classroom for on-the-fly student-led creation in any subject. Yet this small package boasts an impressive 6" x 6" x 6" build volume and prints ABS or PLA filament at a speedy 100 mm/s. See all the details with 100-400 micron-layer print resolution. A full-color touch screen with intuitive UI and fast heating up to 392° F in 50 seconds lets students start creating in seconds. Built-in 2 million-pixel Wi-Fi camera for remote monitoring. Whisper-quiet 45-decibel operation eliminates disruption to nearby students.
The printer is compatible with FlashForge's Flashprint software and 3D Cloud, an integral 3D Printing resource with free storage for backing up and sharing files, interacting with other users, slicing print files and more. Printer specs/software requirements listed below. 15-1/4"L x 15"W x 16“H. Filament sold separately. Recommended for Elementary and up.
- Build Volume: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Max. Print Bed Temperature: 100°C (212°F)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA/ABS/PEARL/PLA Color Change/METAL-FILLED/WOOD-FILLED/High Speed PLA
- Max. Print Speed: 100mm/s
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Frame and Body: ABS/PC
- Product Dimensions: 388 x 380 x 405mm (15.3 x 15 x 16 in)
- Product Weight: 19.85 lbs (9 kg)
Software & Electrical
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/Could Printing
- Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Korean/Czech/Japanese
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux