AdventureBot Robot Kit
Entry-level robot with wheels features advanced programming capabilities that inspire learning and discovery during coding adventures!
Explore complex technologies with a robot that's scalable to the proficiency of the students using it. The sturdy frame and two wheels keep the robot steady while navigating its surroundings and solving real-world problems. AdventureBot includes a camera on its head, providing students with pictures or live video that streams to a mobile device or PC via Wi-Fi. This robot uses the same EZ-Builder software as all other EZ-Robots and evolves with students as their coding knowledge increases. This allows them to start with drag-and-drop, block-based coding that teaches them the basics, move to the second step that involves learning more about logic and terminology, then students can start writing their code in the final step. Ideal for up to 3 students. Recommended for Middle School and up.
- Minimum Operating System Requirements – Windows 8.1 or higher; Intel Pentium, AMD 64, 32 Bit 1.8 GHz CPU; 6 GB RAM; and 200 MB free drive space.
- Dodecagon Body with Battery, 1 Ea
- Continuous Rotation HDD Servo with Wheel, 1 Ea
- Wi-Fi Robot Controller, 1 Ea
- EZ-B v4 Camera, 1 Ea
- LiPo Battery Charger, 1 Ea
- Peg, 1 Ea
- Extension Cubes, 6 Ea
- USB Wifi Dongle, 1 Ea