STEM Animation Kit
Students use technology and creativity to become producers and bring objects to life!
Students hone their critical thinking and communication skills as they learn to create animated works of art with everyday items, school projects, and more! Capture images or video with the included webcam and use the simple editing software to add 2D shapes and drawings that bring objects alive. Import music files and images to add audio clips and backgrounds, or record your own voiceover to narrate projects for any subject! Kit includes 1 webcam (5 MP), editing software, and digital access to lesson plans. Webcam specifications and software requirements listed below. Recommended for Upper Elementary and up.
Animate It! Software Specifications:
•Windows PC Users
- Windows XP, Vista, 7,8 or 10
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 (available as a free download from the Microsoft website)
•Graphics card recommended and should support DirectX 9 shader model 2.0
- Intel Mac, OS X version 10.8 or later
- USB webcam (included with HB AnimateIt Studio Kit)
- 1.5GB RAM (2GB RAM recommended)
- 2GHz CPU
- 100MB HD space
- Note: Download a FREE trial of software before entering License Key. Once key is entered, no software refund can be given.
*Software is not compatible with Chromebook.
- 5MP CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: 1080 x 720
- Bendable arm for optimal positioning
- Gooseneck microphone
- Suction-type base
- Windows XP, XP2, Vista, Win 7/8/10 & Mac OSx
- Rate: 30 FPS
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Imaging distance: 30mm ~ Infinity
- 1x IR LED Light: Infrared light
- Easy capture shutter for still images
- Captured image format: BMP, JPEG, PNG
- Captured video format: AVI, WMV
- Working Temperature: -10° ~ 40°
- Materials: ABS plastic
- Sensor Size: 4386 mm x 3.64 mm
- Cable length: approx. 4'