Six Hexapod Robot Kit
Unique six-legged robot with 12 powerful joints lets students explore movement, stability, and entertaining multi-legged dancing!
With programmable legs and joints, this hexapod robot has more freedom to move than other robots. It can walk on four legs or balance in place on three as the remaining limbs reach for objects or a new foot positions. A camera on the robot’s head lets it detect objects in its path, interact with colors and QR codes, and recognize motion or faces. Students work together in groups of 2-3 to code and operate their robot on the EZ-Builder mobile app. It incorporates three distinct interfaces that allow students to start with guided block-based coding, move to an interface with additional coding terms, and then write their own code. Unique EZ-bit connectors make assembling the legs easy. Just slide and lock the pieces in place. Kit includes everything needed to build one hexapod. Recommended for Middle School and up.
- Minimum Operating System Requirements – Windows 8.1 or higher; Intel Pentium, AMD 64, 32 Bit 1.8 GHz CPU; 6 GB RAM; and 200 MB free drive space.
- Wi-Fi Robot Controller, 1 Ea
- Dodecagon Body with Battery, 1 Ea
- LiPo Battery and Charger, 1 Ea
- EZ-B v4 Camera, 1 Ea
- Lever HDD Servo-motor, 12 Ea
- Pegs, 6 Ea
- Wire Spiral Wrap Pack, 1 Ea
- USB Wi-Fi Dongle, 1 Ea
- EZ-Builder Control Software, 1 Ea