Pulleys in Motion Set
Encourage problem solving and teamwork as students discover how pulleys transfer force when lifting objects!
Versatile kit teaches students how pulleys redirect force to aid in lifting or transmitting power. Hands-on activities and experiments show students that instead of simply lifting a heavy object, they can pull down on a pulley to redirect force and lift it. A 32-page teacher's guide introduces students to the fundamentals of pulleys through fun experiments. It also includes reproducible activity sheets and assessment ideas. 70-piece kit gets the entire class to experiment with a variety of configurations. Recommended for Elementary and up.
- Single-Sheave Pulleys, Set of 18
- Double-Sheave Pulleys, Set of 12
- Triple-Sheave Pulleys, Set of 12
- Spring Scales (500 g/5 N), Set of 6
- Twine, 1 roll
- Pulley Chain Links, Set of 20
- Pulleys in Motion Teacher's Guide, 1 Ea