Makey Makey Kits
From bananas to water to coins—learn how to incorporate everyday objects into circuits and create custom computer touch pads!
Through a series of circuit experiments, students explore the conductivity of objects found right in their classroom. Attach one alligator clip to an item and another to the circuit board included in the kit. Then connect the new touch pad to a computer. Students can use this item or series of items to move characters in a videogame or play a musical instrument on a computer. No programming knowledge is required! Individual Kit accommodates two students, while the Class Kit accommodates 24 students and larger projects. Kit includes conductive pencils to turn drawings into custom controllers and a briefcase to keep everything organized. It also includes a visual project start guide for quick setup. Recommended for Elementary and up.
CHOKING HAZARD (1). Not for under 3 yrs.
Classic Kit includes:
- Makey Makey Board, 1 Ea
- USB Cable, 1 Ea
- Alligator Clips, 7 Ea
- Connector Wires, 6 Ea
- Color Stickers, Set of 20
- Instructions with Visual Project Start Guide, 1 Ea
Class Pack includes:
- Makey Makey Classics, 12 Ea
- Alligator Clips with 6’L Cord, 12 Ea
- Connector Wires, 6’L, 12 Ea
- Additional Alligator Clips, Set of 72
- Additional Connector Wires, Set of 144
- Conductive Pencils, 12 Ea