Crazy Circuits Robotics Kit
Make creations come to life with a robotics circuit kit!
Turn that LEGO robot or car into an interactive learning experience with circuits. Students start by designing and assembling their inventions with plastic blocks, paper, or fabric. Add a Robotics Board and program it using open-source Arduino coding. Add a speaker to make creations talk, or a motor to make them move. Innovative circuit pieces are easy to use and fit securely on LEGO pieces and similar block building systems. Activity cards detail each project. 29-piece kit includes 2 robotics boards, 4 push buttons, 5 LEDs, speaker, 4 motors, conductive tape, LEGO base plate, detailed instructions, and more. Store pieces in the included plastic organizer. Recommended for Elementary and up.
CHOKING HAZARD (1). Not for under 3 yrs.
- Robotics Boards and USB Cables, 2 Ea
- Standard Pushbuttons, 4 Ea
- Jumbo 10mm LEDs, 5 Ea
- Piezoelectric Speaker, 1 Ea
- Screw Terminals, 2 Ea
- Conductive Nylon Tape, 1 Roll
- Standard Servo Motors, 2 Ea
- Continuous Rotation Servo Motors, 2 Ea
- LEGO Compatible Servo Brackets, 4 Ea
- LEGO Compatible Servo Horns, 4 Ea
- LEGO Baseplate, 1 Ea
- Plastic Organizer, 1 Ea
- Lesson Cards, 1 Set